Manager, Lani Kai Island Resort
June 2018-May 2020
During my time at The Lani Kai, I worked my way up from a front desk agent to a trusted member of the management team. As a manager, I oversaw the hotel and its 4 bars and 3 restaurants. I handled customer complaints, made sure each department had what it needed to succeed, and often stayed overnight as an auditor to make sure all of our financial information was recorded accurately for the day.
Corporate Trainer, Tier One Business Solutions
February 2018-May 2018
While with Tier One Business Solutions, I specialized in sales and training new sales team members. This includes, interviewing new candidates for jobs, providing in depth training, and running a small team within the office.
- Training both individuals and classes
Content Creator, Digital Journal
I currently write content for Digital Journal and promote my articles using social media. My focus is on the Video Game Industry and the exciting advancements made each year.
Featured NFL Writer, Chi City Digital Media, LLC.
March 2015-July 2015
I wrote for sidelinebuzz.com where I covered sports news with a focus on the NFL. I was also in charge of promoting my content through social media sites.
- Offered a featured position due to writing style
- Produced live coverage of the NFL draft
- Came up with the headline format our writers used for NFL Draft for SEO purposes
- Helped other writers who were new to the WordPress site
- Learned the tremendous value of using social media as a marketing platform
Shift Supervisor, Cardroom Tech, LLC.
October 2015-February 2018
As a supervisor for Cardroom Tech, LLC. I was relied on to make sure that tasks were completed, new employees were trained, and customers were happy. I was also in charge of accounting for over $100,000 daily.
- Promoted to supervisor for great attitude, reliability, and customer relations
- Gained valuable experience in customer service and managing both people and time
Indiana University East, Graduated May 2018.
BA In English
I have received my Bachelor’s Degree in English with a focus on Professional and Technical Writing.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of English grammar
- Ability to promote my work independently.
- Managing People and Time